[Kids Song] Ten Little Fingers Compilation 2015

Capture Image: Kids Song "Ten Little Finggers"
Post midnight tonight, will discuss some video compilation I made using YouTube Video Creator. The work of creating the video was a fun thing, especially if the video that we make can make money. Via YouTube anyone can upload a video. And for those who do not have videopun can still upload videos, how to read before my post here.

And this time, I have completed a video which I dedicate to my son at home. She is now 4 years old, are learning to count. I uploaded this video already on YouTube, and hopes to make a post here, in addition to increasing the number of post articles berkulialitas, also contains a compilation of YouTube videos berkulitas. This strategy is being kujalankan to earn money through google adsense, either through content articles, as well as adsense YouTube itself. Good, welcome to the following YouTube video, and hope that my son happy with what I'm doing this.


And later on, I hope every time I see a video on YouTube, my son instantly watch through my youtube channel, no longer need to bother browsing video Ten Little finggers.

Previous experience, I often made the hassles of looking for favorite video my son. She cried, if I can not find his favorite video on YouTube, it makes me confused. Moreover, added the home internet quota is insufficient to watch the video again. Alas, dizziness I made.

Now, I also apologize to my blog dear reader, because starting today I use English to post the article. Sorry if my English is not good, because I use google translate. Right now I'm learning to write in English using google translate.

Thanks for taking your time to read the content of this simple, I hope you come back again to visit my blog to read the latest posts from me.